NLP Practitioner Certification
Who needs to learn NLP
Actually, everybody needs to learn NLP
Benefits of NLP
1- Personal Development
- Discover how UNSTOPPABLE you are
- Eliminate your unwanted behaviors
- Understand others’ map
- Generate new behaviors
- Choose your mental, emotional and physical states at any time!
- Reduce stress
- Increase energy
- Communicate more effectively with anyone you meet
- Communicate more effectively with yourself
- Remove limiting beliefs
- Access powerful internal resources
- Get the results you want
- Lead your life
2- Business Development
- Improve salespeople’s skills
- Improve managerial skills
- Improve leadership skills
- Build rapport with your staff, clients, and providers
- Communicate effectively with your staff, clients, and providers
- Develop presentation skills
- Develop public speaking skills
- Develop planning skills, define your targets and generate new behaviors among your team
- Establish achievable goals
- Control and manage your time
- Maximize your focus, energy, and positivity
- Remove limiting beliefs
- Enhance advanced negotiating and influencing techniques
- Apply effective challenge-solving techniques and be part of the solution and not part of the challenge
- Maximize your performance
Benefits of being a certified NLP practitioner
Welcome to the world of the New Generation of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming). The science and art of excellence and achievement. In this seminar you will widen your vision and your knowledge as follows:
1- You will learn how to control your feelings, turn the negative to positive.
2- Get rid of your fears, Learn how to take steps forward.
3- Establish better rapport with others, you will be a better communicator.
4- You will discover your potential, to know what you are really able to do.
5- You will learn how to find solutions for your conflicts in business and personal life.
6- Become more confident
7- Learn how to change your unwanted behavior
8- Successful attendees will be certified by the International Union of NLP as NLP practitioners
9- All Attendees will be listed on the IUNLP website as practitioners
Topics of NLP Practitioner Certification Course
NLP helps you change your life for the better and to help and inspire others. NLP helps you to develop advanced skills and tools to enhance your journey to success.
The object of the NLP training course is to train the participants to become certified NLP Practitioners so they can actually practice NLP. They can practice NLP to help themselves, their family, and friends. After some practice, they can work to help others as professional NLP Practitioners.
The NLP training course focuses on introducing the New Generation of NLP and discusses how the MIND WORKS and why NLP can help people change or achieve results. The course also introduces basic and powerful NLP techniques that will consequently give the participants an advantage to handle everyday life challenges.
This NLP training course includes the following topics:
– Introduction to NLP
– The New Generation Of NLP revealed
– The differences between the traditional and the New generation of NLP
– How the brain works
– The CFSTP transition protocol which was the basis of the discovery of the ATH©
– Discover the real resistant part inside the brain
– Advanced rapport
– Sensory Acuity
– Opening your senses
– Eye Accessing cues
– The representational System
– Sub Modalities
– The States of Excellence
– Major Presuppositions of NLP
– Advanced Meta Model (The development of the enhanced Metamodel, the mother of all NLP techniques)
– Chaining Anchors
– Behavior Transfer
– Changing Personal History
– Eliminating Fears and Phobias
– Rewind technique or Fast Phobia Cure
– Building Self Confidence
– Two parts integration
– Advanced Timelines meaning
– Advanced Timelines direction
– Timeline elicitation
– Timeline modification
– Timeline preparation
– Timeline circulation
– Timeline coding direction
– Advanced future pacing and day dreams
– Present + Future = Past
– New Behavior Generator
– Many other NLP Techniques
There will be a practical NLP workshop in the seminar that will help the participants to see the NLP techniques in action, in addition to the chance to learn some valuable secrets that can help the participants in many situations.
NLP can never be theoretical, it must be practiced properly for you to really get involved and understand the powerful effect of the techniques and the change they create in people’s lives.
What you should get at the end of the training?
1– You become able to understand the effect of your life experiences on forming different feelings and their relation with your nervous system
2– Better communication skills
3– You become able to practice basic NLP on yourself and on others
4– You help yourself and others to achieve positive change, happier, and fuller life
5– You become capable to achieve your goals and develop lasting happiness.