NLP Practitioner certification April 10th-14th 2023£1,750.00 Read more
NLP Practitioner certification June 26th – 30th 2023£1,750.00 Read more
NLP Practitioner certification September 25th – 29th 2023£1,750.00 Read more
Live online training with Jihad
If you are eager to gain the power of making a huge shift in your life, this course is for you.
- Discover yourself from the inside out and get to know your true strengths and resources.
- Understand the power of your subconscious mind and use it to your advantage.
- Resolve your stopping behaviors, fears, phobias, traumas, failure and get out of your comfort zones easily.
- Plan your successes and prepare yourself to become an achiever.
- Discover the ultimate methods of communication and be ready to be a master negotiator.
- Welcome to the world of the New Generation of NLP
The New Generation of NLP includes 4 new inventions that are copyrighted and registered in the UK
Whether you know NLP or not, If you are a practitioner, psychologist, therapist or you just want to start a refreshing career, the ATH (Advanced Time Healing) is your best companion.
Get certified from the UK, by the International Union of NLP (IUNLP)
- Training duration: 5 Days / 3 different times per year
10/11/12/13 & 14 Of April – 2023
26/27/28/29 & 30 Of June – 2023
25/26/27/28 & 29 Of September – 2023
- From 10 A.M till 6 P.M (GMT)
- Trainer: Jihad Abou Zeid, the developer of the New Generation of NLP and the founder of the IUNLP / UK
- Investment fee: £ 1,750 GBP
- Certificate by the international union of NLP / UK – IUNLP.com
We pride ourselves to introduce to you the first and only ANIMATED AND ILLUSTRATED NLP course in the world
What is NLP?
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), is a great tool that gives, NLP learners, practitioners, psychologists, and therapists, direct access to the SOURCE CODE inside the brain that is responsible for creating, developing, and running our feelings, actions, reactions, patterns, behaviors, and filters, that drive our lives.
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) is the user manual of the brain, neurological system, and feelings. It shows the deep connection between all of them, how they interact with each other and how they affect our lives in all directions.
- NLP techniques are very strong and grant access to the root cause of all unwanted feelings and limiting beliefs inside the brain to deal directly with them and create an immediate change.
- It is a way to create balance in our life, our feelings, and our thoughts.
- NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), is an amazing field full of techniques, giving hand to practitioners and therapists, to create an immediate positive change inside the human brain. People feel empowered and ready to move into a brighter future.
- The techniques are designed in a way to reach the depth of the subconscious mind and read the exact coding that has occurred for years.
- NLP techniques, in the New Generation of NLP, help individuals, therapists, and practitioners to establish a strong connection between the conscious and subconscious minds at the same time. The conscious mind becomes ready to read the type of information stored inside the subconscious mind and use the CFSTP protocol to create an immediate change.
By using NLP techniques, we would be able to read and understand our patterns and feelings stored inside our subconscious mind, Pull them out to the level of the filters, edit and modify and put them back to the place they were before, with a different meaning.
- NLP is the art of communicating. How we constructively deal with ourselves and others.
- NLP techniques deliver a strong tool to grant access to behavioral filters that are responsible for all types of unwanted feelings, changing them to generate better feelings.
- NLP provides us with a reflecting mirror; we see our nervous system from the inside out.
- NLP is the best way to look at the world from a different perspective.
- NLP delivers more awareness about the coding inside our subconscious mind.
- NLP would be like a field full of components where good practitioners pick and choose one or more, to form the perfect technique according to the given situation.
- NLP provides the perfect tools for excellence. All the techniques are designed in a way to lead you towards your target, goals, and outcomes.
- NLP helps people around the globe to unhook themselves from the past negativity and hook themselves into the potential of the future.
- NLP is the ability to choose wisely, which techniques and components to be mixed and rolled to deal with a certain situation.
|The New Generation Of NLP
|The Classical Code of NLP
|The revolutionary CFSTP
|Two contradicting schools
How the brain works
Meet, for the first time, the resistant part inside the brain, which is surprisingly neither the conscious mind nor the subconscious mind
– The resistant part is the subconscious mind, where the conscious mind wants the change and the subconscious mind resists the change. This school followed the psychology methodology.
– The resistant part is inside the conscious mind, so let’s put it away and deal directly with the subconscious mind. they followed the Hypnosis methodology.
|The revolutionary Transition Protocol that changed NLP forever
|The validity factor inside the brain
|A new methodology
|Advanced Time healing
|Discovering the timeline
|Fixing the timeline
|Preparing the timeline
|Marking the timeline
|Baby steps methodology
|Advanced timeline cleansing
|Fixing and maintaining the coding direction
|· Present pacing
|· Future pacing
|N.A – the classical version
|· Past pacing
|· Present learns from past, future learns from present, past learns from present
|· More than 55 New Techniques
|Almost 30 techniques
|· Most classical techniques are modified
|The Meta Model
|Advanced MetaModel, where it is structured and segmented
|Traditional use to collect and challenge the knowledge
|It works in parallel with all techniques
|A wider usage
|We work according to a plan
|Each technique apart
|The plan tackles many events at the same time
|Each event apart
|The plan follows the brain’s logical order
|The Advanced Future Pacing
|Advanced Future Simulation and daydream
|Classical future pacing ( See yourself five years from now how you are acting differently)
|The 6+ progressive steps to create awareness in the future
|The advanced past pacing
|Past learns from present
|Based on creating new resources
|Based on anchoring
What will you learn in this course:
- Intro about NLP when, where, and how it started
- Comparison between the traditional and the New Generation of NLP
- How the brain works
- The revolutionary CFSTP that made a quantum leap in the NLP field
- The differences between psychology, hypnotherapy, the Classical code of NLP, and The New Generation of NLP
- You will be, for the first time, face to face with the real resistant part inside the brain which is surprisingly neither the conscious nor the subconscious mind
- How patterns and behaviors are formulated
- The true meaning of rapport
- The advanced MetaModel with elaborating the magical structure inside it
- Advanced submodalities change
- Punching bag technique
- Dough technique
- Reshaping technique
- Rematerializing technique
- Breath opener
- Body blocks removal
- The plan
- The advanced timeline
- Timelines directions
- Timelines meanings
- Timelines fixing
- Timeline preparation where all techniques take place
- Timeline cleansing techniques
- Timeline landing
- Timeline circulating
- Future pacing Day Dream
- The real future-past-present simulation
- The real meaning of breaking the state
- Déjà vu technique
- Moon technique
- Advanced future pacing (Feelings meter technique – Present, future, future reversed, present)
- Matching mismatching technique
- Baby steps technique (TDC, Timeline Deep Cleansing)
- Next order technique
- Under the-spot technique
- Balloon lock technique
- Fast phobia cure or rewind technique
- Parts integration
- Resourceful anchoring
- Chaining anchoring
- Grid technique
- Circle of Excellence
- Eye accessing cues
- Representational systems
- NLP presuppositions
- NLP frames
- New behavior generator
and many more
Now that I got your attention, read this:
Learn how to do an NLP session from A to Z. In this course you will learn how to initiate a full session to start a new career.
- The preparation
- The plan
- The execution
- The ending of the process
Welcome to the world of The New Generation of NLP